Bookcafe

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

How To Do Car Stereo Wiring - Head Unit (ALS A-1008U) and Proton Waja 2001

I'm using  PIONEER ISO 12 PIN DEH Car Radio Connector Adapter that I bought from ebay so that I not need to cut the existing wires in the car. The original Head Unit for this Waja 2001 model is Clarion PW850515
What I need is just slight arrangement of wires from the ISO connector adapter and the supplied harness of the ALS A-1008U or other equivalent models (bought from lazada.com.my) using the following table:

Warning: Before doing the wiring, disconnect the source of negative of the car battery to avoid any occurrence of a short circuit that may damage the electronics components of the car.
ISO Connector from the Car

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,I'm trying to figure out what the wires on the back of the radio are for..Do you know what the small socket with red and black wire is for? And also the red and white rca jacks on the top right..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thats for Steering wheel volume and channel change control and the RCA jack is for radio antenna.

      Delete